
Sioux Falls is where Renae, Lori and I (and JimiJo by default...not cuz her wanted to) met in the middle for a girls afternoon out to have a Mental Health Committee meeting and to celebrate Lori's birthday.
We started off with a great lunch at Wild Sage that overlooked the river. It was just a tad bit windy and we had a fun game of find Nae's missing credit card!
We had the best time together exploring lovely little shops, a great furniture store and the most delicous dessert cafe. We discovered that it is great place to make memories, reconnect and feel like all is right with the world. Even for just one afternoon.






7 comments:
If you're going to eat desserts like that next time, count me in!
I love Sioux Falls- downtown has so many cute shops and places to eat! Next time you go, you should check out Falls Park if you didn't this time!
I love Sioux Falls- downtown has so many cute shops and places to eat! Next time you go, you should check out Falls Park if you didn't this time!
That was an amazing day. Thank you so much for being my sister. You and Nae are a hard bunch to leave. I miss you so much, it hurts.
Oh! It's hard when a good friend goes away.
And PS. I love the mental health committee name.....
Glad you girls had a fun day!
Love the title of this one, Heather! Here's to many more meetings in the middle.
Post a Comment