1. My sister-in-law Leah gave birth this week to my newest nephew, Nathaniel Robert. This is Leah's first time giving birth and she was in labor for 28 hours. In the end the baby was taken by c-section and weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds 9 ounces!!! Congratulations to Aaron, Leah and Julia and welcome to the family Nathaniel. (Don't worry, the LOVE slightly outweighs the crazy!)
2. One of my very best friends had surgery this week and another found out that she will be having surgery this month. Lots of prayers and well wishes are being sent up for both of these women that are so near and dear to me. Love you S and R!
3. I've been a loser when it comes to birthdays lately. Here is a birthday shout out for past and future birthdays to....Megan, Cassie, Vanessa, Brigitte and anyone else that I missed! I am very sorry....I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
4. Is thinking that I should really start doing Ten for Friday, but it just doesn't have the same ring. I want to write about homeschool, my sore throat, how I can't seem to get motivated to REALLY train for my race in May, Lori moving away, visiting the DL branch, General Conference coming up this weekend (YIPEE!!!), going back to school, my latest photo shoot with sweet twins, my girls, my family, Earth Day (not really), national letter writing month (really), how much I need a GNO, and so much more. Whew....
5. Is thankful for a good friend talking to me about perspective. It is an interesting thing, perspective is! I have been contemplating an entire post on it lately and was reminded again yesterday how a little perspective (and sunshine) can really turn a frown upside down.
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


3 comments:
What about 10 for Tuesday?
I like your 5 for Friday this week. Praying for S and R too.
I love this post. And you are right. Perspective is a good thing!!
I need a kick in the pants for not reading your insightful post on Friday. Thanks for the shout-out on #2 and know that I'll do whatever I can to help with the motivation factor in #4 and #5 - perspective is a blessing that I definitely need to get more of myself. Looking forward to more information on the other areas mentioned in #4 too.
Post a Comment