Saturday, March 20, 2010

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

So my computer and camera have been having issues for a few weeks which has delayed my Florida picture post and has interfered with my blogging in general. I have patiently and painstakingly been compiling my photos (a lot of photos!), rearranging them, recording my highlights and learns of each day and I was almost done. It is how I spent 2 hours of my kid-free time this morning. And now? It is gone. My computer is stupid and for some reason closed out of blogger mid post. No worries right? After all auto save should have backed it all up. So I reopened my post and most of my pictures are still there, but they are all out of order and all my words are gone! Can you hear me whimpering, moaning and groaning??? I have to start all over (almost!). *pouty lip* Grrrrrrr!!!

8 comments:

Lori said...

OH NO!!!! I hate it when that happens....although...some times it is for a reason. I was writing a letter to Kevin a while ago and it was a day that I was really missing him and the e-mail was was sad and full of "I miss yous" and then my screen blipped and the e-mail was gone. I had to start over and it was better than the first one!! Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

That's HORRIBLE! dang computers!! *shakes fist*

Melissa said...

arghhhh...

Wendy said...

I hate that. You need some chocolate.

Nae said...

Ugh!! Very frustrating! I'm sure what you re-create will be better than the first time around. Take care!

Charlene said...

that is frustrating!! I hope its fixable so you won't have to go through that again!

beshellauk said...

That happened to Tam and she punched the screen!!!!!!!!!!!

the mom~ said...

LOL Aunt Tammy, that would have been me with a hand full of bad words too, LOL