Friday, March 19, 2010

Overheard

Madi: "Do you know what black widows do after they get married?"

Dani: "Well it's not after they get married, it's after they mate."

Madi: "So they don't even get married?"

Dani: "Well...not really."

Madi: "Whoah."

Yep, we have some serious brainwashing going on here! No sex until AFTER you're married. Apparently that should apply throughout the animal kingdom in Madi's opinion. Good girl.

5 comments:

Lori said...

hahahahaha I love that about her. You are doing a great job teaching them the proper order of things!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Oh I love these snippets from your girls! They are too funny!!

Melissa said...

I love it!

Nae said...

Good girl, indeed!

the mom~ said...

I agree!
I over heard the boys talking...
E-when you get married and have kids...
A-I'm not EVER getting married.
E-GASP! Well then you CAN'T be a daddy if you aren't married Abram, you just CAN'T!!!
Me-that's right boys ;)