Madi: "Do you know what black widows do after they get married?"
Dani: "Well it's not after they get married, it's after they mate."
Madi: "So they don't even get married?"
Dani: "Well...not really."
Madi: "Whoah."
Yep, we have some serious brainwashing going on here! No sex until AFTER you're married. Apparently that should apply throughout the animal kingdom in Madi's opinion. Good girl.
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


5 comments:
hahahahaha I love that about her. You are doing a great job teaching them the proper order of things!!
LOL! Oh I love these snippets from your girls! They are too funny!!
I love it!
Good girl, indeed!
I agree!
I over heard the boys talking...
E-when you get married and have kids...
A-I'm not EVER getting married.
E-GASP! Well then you CAN'T be a daddy if you aren't married Abram, you just CAN'T!!!
Me-that's right boys ;)
Post a Comment