

Today was a good day.
*We were early to church.
*Derek met us there and stayed awake the whole time.
*My lesson went well.
*The girls enjoyed Primary.
*I actually got a nap in after church.
*I finished a Christmas present and started another.
*I shared some photo "albums" on Wal-Mart.com.
*The girls and I made our list of what yumminess bake this Christmas season.
*My Dad Lloyd stopped by to visit and wish Dani a happy early birthday.
*We had a yummy dinner- Chicken Marsala, cheesy bread and spinach salad.
*The girls and I made Muddy Buddies for our FHE treat and Miranda whipped up a batch of chocolate chip cookies.*The girls played well together and we have several block and lincoln log structures occupying our basement.
*The First Pres. Christmas devotional was the perfect Family Home Evening. We loved it.
*The girls and I all worked on a craft or project while we watched from home in our p.j.'s.
*I snuggled my 10 year old Dani girl for the last time tonight....when she wakes up she will be 11!
*I hope each of you had a wonderful Sabbath day as well.


2 comments:
sounds like a very productive day :)
You hit it out of the park!! Home run for Heather!! Sounds like a fabulous day.
Post a Comment