Edited to Add: Okay people there are not any correct guesses so far, altough lots of REALLY GOOD guesses. I can totally see how you'd think Legally Blonde, but as Lori and Salena pointed out...NOT in my house. Keep thinking Disney. And more attitude than Princess Mia. More of a Princess wanna-be.
ETA Part 2: Okay, NONE of you guessed Sharpay from High Shool Musical. We had a HSM marathon here on Friday night and Saturday morning. Kamiryn spent most of that time as Sharpay Evans, singing, dancing and being snotty. Gotta love this kid. I am sad that nobody won my first give-away. I'll try another one later in the week.

So each year in the middle of our Christmas proceedings, we take a small break to celebrate Dani's birthday. In the very beginning of Dani's life I had resolved to not start celebrating Christmas until December 8 so that her birthday would be VERY separate from Christmas. Well I think I maybe stuck to that for a year or two. I just think everything is better with a little Christmas mixed in. Even birthdays. So anyway Danelle's 11th birthday is this coming Monday. We started celebrating last night with a friend sleepover. I had planned to do a photo shoot with Danelle and her best friend Caitlyn but I must have gone brain dead for the past 36 hours. I did. not. take. a. single. photo. of. the. two. of. them. together.
Can you believe that? What I did take a photo of was Kamiryn. Shocking. I know. Dani did such a fantastic job including her little sisters while her friend was here. I love that about her. They watched movies, went sledding, ate pizza for dinner and waffles for breakfast. They played, created, and had a lot of fun.
Did I mention the movies? Kamiryn is the only kid I know that has to coordinate her wardrobe with the movie that she is currently watching. So here goes my first ever give-away. (If you know the answer because we talked over the phone and I told you, then please don't say. You can surely still leave a comment, just don't give away the answer.)
I will send off or personally deliver a hand-made-by-me Christmas ornament for the winner. This will depend on our proximity to each other, not personal preference. Sorry Christine. Looking at Kamiryn's photo, tell me which movie they were watching and which character from the movie Kamiryn is supposed to be. This may be way too easy. In the event of more than one right answer I will let Dani randomly choose the winner. Tomorrow I'll be sure to take pictures of Danelle and I'll be back here with some pre-birthday blogging. See you then. Oh and you have until 9pm Sunday night to leave a comment with your guess. I'll let you know who gets the ornament on Monday.


6 comments:
I have no idea, but she looks really cute!
My guess is Princess Diaries and the character is Princess Mia? I am just doing this for fun :0) Happy Birthday Danni!!!
I was thiking the same as Sue, Princess Diaries...
Oh...from the picture at the beginning of the post I assumed you were giving away Kamiryn!! Rats...Oh well. Since I know you wouldn't let them watch Legally Blond...that can't be it. An by the way she is holding the dog I want to say 101 Dalmatians....but that doesn't seem right either...I guess I'm going with the crowd on this one...Princess Diaries!!
Man, waited too long....My first thought also...Princess Diaries!!
Actually my first thought was Legally Blond as well Lori but knew the same thing about her not being able to watch that movie...too funny.
Post a Comment