Happy, Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew Abram. This kid is hilarious, wonderful, funny, and can be very sweet when he wants to. He likes hot dogs, Star Wars, the color orange
and being sassy. He give great hugs and once upon a time loved his Auntie (me)
as much as he loves his momma.
He is a great kid and I am so very blessed to have him and his brother in my life.
Love you Bubby. Happy Birthday kiddo.
This picture was taken this summer at the zoo. Abram was cracking up at the monkey that was pooping, peeing and playing with it. Hilarious to a 3 year old little boy. (And his poop obsessed Momma.)
He is just so happy. He is also sitting on his brother. Ha!




6 comments:
I hope your family has a great time celebrating Abram today! Happy birthday to you, Abram!
Happy birthday my sweet, naughty baby boy!!! Mama loves you more than you probably know!
Thanks for the comment! It was fun to see YOUR comment on my blog! Good luck on 10, that was my goal over the past summer, and I did it! I know you will too. Your nephew is very cute! Happy Bday to him and belated to you!! :)
Happy Birthday Abram! :)
Happy Birthday, little man!!!
P.S. Heather....I LOVE your blog background!!!
Happy Birthday Abram!!
Post a Comment