Inspired by Lori, this is how I spent my down time on my birthday instead of taking a nap.
First I gathered some treasures that have been sitting around my home for awhile (some longer than others) waiting for some love and attention.
I started by cleaning them up and taking their picture. Then we (my treasures and I) headed outside with a can of black spray paint magic.
This is what it all looked like when we came back in.
Doesn't it look lovely?
And here we have a delightful new Halloween candy dish. I figured that I could change
it out for different seasons with a red ribbon for Christmas and a white ribbon for a classic everyday look. I really love how these two things have turned out so far and I can't
wait to finish the rest.
Lori is right....this is more fun than a nap, and quite therapeutic too!
Candy corn anyone?
Whoever says Halloween isn't a time of magic hasn't had a can of
black spray paint in their hands.
Oh and I had really hoped to link with Met Monday, but sadly I didn't finish this post until (today) Wednesday....oh well. Maybe next time.
eta: I was able to link up with Met Monday after all! YaY!!!
This is what it all looked like when we came back in.
October 1933 issue of Country Home magazine.
Doesn't it look lovely?
And here we have a delightful new Halloween candy dish. I figured that I could change
it out for different seasons with a red ribbon for Christmas and a white ribbon for a classic everyday look. I really love how these two things have turned out so far and I can't
wait to finish the rest.
Lori is right....this is more fun than a nap, and quite therapeutic too!
Candy corn anyone?
Whoever says Halloween isn't a time of magic hasn't had a can of
black spray paint in their hands.
Oh and I had really hoped to link with Met Monday, but sadly I didn't finish this post until (today) Wednesday....oh well. Maybe next time.
eta: I was able to link up with Met Monday after all! YaY!!!



5 comments:
Very cool!!! Love the magic!
YAY!!!! Magic in a can. What could be better?? Your projects turned out GREAT!!!!!
love the projects!!
I love your reinvention projects! Can't wait to see what else you create. Go, Heather!!
very nice! that ribbon is a fun touch for the candy dish!
Post a Comment