That was the actual shot, but yes I did play with it a little. What are the chances though that I happened to be standing on the side of the highway when MY truck came driving by right when there was a fabulous rainbow! Total happiness. And Lori, red IS my first choice but Granny Smith green has ALWAYS been a close contender!
I am a stay at home mom, attempting together with my hard working husband to raise our daughters in love and righteousness. Homeschool is part of that effort. Our girls are Miranda 16, Danelle 14, Madison 12 and Kamiryn is 10. I occasionally tend to over-react. At least I can laugh about it...right?
6 comments:
Oh wow...totally way better! Did you PS that or was that fo real???
Very cool!
Great pic...PSed or real!! I would make the truck red though hehehe.
That was the actual shot, but yes I did play with it a little. What are the chances though that I happened to be standing on the side of the highway when MY truck came driving by right when there was a fabulous rainbow! Total happiness. And Lori, red IS my first choice but Granny Smith green has ALWAYS been a close contender!
Fun pic.
God's little gift just for you! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment