Saturday, June 27, 2009

weekend revisited


In totally random order (because blogger would not cooperate) here are some of my favorite photos from last weekend. We had a great time at the Bjorklund cabin on Lake Donald and in Perham. I love it when the planets align and we have great weather, Derek has time off of work, we have somewhere to go and we have a great time when we get there!

Bliss!

Hope you all have a great weekend.



I think they were singing showtunes.

(I think they'll be singing showtunes for the rest of their lives......OOOOOOK-LAHOMA!)


The sunset was breathtaking and changed every second.






Extreme canoeing.




Thanks Grammy for snapping this fabulous family photo.





3 guesses as to who this dead fish collection belongs to.






My fabulous girls!








Before my race we had pancakes in Perham. Well the rest of my family did anyway.







High fives for the girls at the end of my race.
Toes. Poolside.













5 comments:

Lori said...

Those pics make me want my very own lake house. What fun family time. You are a beautiful racer....BTW.

Nae said...

{{GASP}} love the sunset picture! Of course the pics of your fabulous family are awesome as well. Happy times!

Nae said...

Oh - the pic of the fish tower is yuck! I don't even want to think of what it smelled like. Madi's collection?

the mom~ said...

Madi's fish collection is NASTY!!!
Great pics.

Heather said...

LOL....wrong! That is NOT Madi's dead fish collection....it is Kamiryn's dead fish collection! No lyin'! It was gross and stinky. I was totally mystified too! I guess since she couldn't go in the lake she had to find another way to pass her time. She actually touched all of those dead fish.....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!