Matthew 6:20
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.



Family Home Evening. I love the idea.
Putting it into practice???
Not. So. Much.
I needed an incentive.
This worked.
I was able to endure to the end.
It was worth it.
I have now found my new game-plan for all future FHE's.
We will have a dessert that I love.
And I'm going to do this (you have to scroll down to the FHE blip at the bottom).
So then they will know what they put me through.
And I'm sure that someday I will treasure the memories.
But for right now.
Can I have my cake and eat it too?


5 comments:
Boy...I sure wish I had some yummy cake like that...if only someone loved me enough...sigh...tehehe just kidding (well, sort of). I am glad you were able to endure to the end. That is what it's all about. I heard about your tear fest on Saturday night...it's not to late to sell them into slavery...they're still cute enough...
I call this "adding tools to your cope-with-life tool box"... always a smart thing to do. Now armed with the appropriate incentive AND documentation of your FHE, you shall prevail (or at least survive). :-)
Yummmmmmmm-o!
And hey, whatever works!
You are way more technical with your blog than I am. I'm impressed with the links.
The cake looks good. And to tell you the truth, that old saying never really made much sense to me. Of course you should eat it too.:)
the cake looks yummy and the FHE idea sounds like a great idea, although I don't know if I want to relive our FHE nightmares...I mean experiences!!!
Post a Comment