Salena with you being the tall girl and all you would have to weigh over 200 lbs. before you looked like porky the pig. And I happen to like that picture! And I really miss summer! I just checked the forcast and we don't have a sunny day in sight! This is killin' me!
Well, there is always the tanning booth. I had no idea that you knew so much about tanning. But I hear it is good remedy for the winter blahs.
And summer does look delightful there. :)
You could also drag out the paints and have the girls paint their favorite summer sceen.
You could pull all your house plants together and do yoga or read a summer book surrounded by green. The oxygen would do you good.
You could tell Derek that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and he needs to figure out how to bring some sunshine in your life for a few hours. I wonder what he would come up with.
Wendy, I worked at a clothing store/tannig salon as a teenager. I'm not the tanning bed queen that you think I am ;) It probably would help right now though....think I'll try it! And thanks for all of the other suggestions!
Wendy, I worked at a clothing store/tannig salon as a teenager. I'm not the tanning bed queen that you think I am ;) It probably would help right now though....think I'll try it! And thanks for all of the other suggestions!
I am a stay at home mom, attempting together with my hard working husband to raise our daughters in love and righteousness. Homeschool is part of that effort. Our girls are Miranda 16, Danelle 14, Madison 12 and Kamiryn is 10. I occasionally tend to over-react. At least I can laugh about it...right?
9 comments:
Love the warm, warm, warm pictures!! summers are great here!! Looking forward to it!! Ethan is already asking to go fishing!!
Awwww...the days of summer when I looked like porky the pig...LOL
Can't wait SUMMER too!!!
Salena with you being the tall girl and all you would have to weigh over 200 lbs. before you looked like porky the pig. And I happen to like that picture! And I really miss summer! I just checked the forcast and we don't have a sunny day in sight! This is killin' me!
Well, there is always the tanning booth. I had no idea that you knew so much about tanning. But I hear it is good remedy for the winter blahs.
And summer does look delightful there. :)
You could also drag out the paints and have the girls paint their favorite summer sceen.
You could pull all your house plants together and do yoga or read a summer book surrounded by green. The oxygen would do you good.
You could tell Derek that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and he needs to figure out how to bring some sunshine in your life for a few hours. I wonder what he would come up with.
If we send around a petition to have the groundhog fired and spring to start now....would it bring summer here any faster?? I'm ready...
LOL at Wendy and the tanning bed statement...
Oh and the wind was totally filling my shirt up with air. Nice.
Wendy, I worked at a clothing store/tannig salon as a teenager. I'm not the tanning bed queen that you think I am ;) It probably would help right now though....think I'll try it!
And thanks for all of the other suggestions!
Wendy, I worked at a clothing store/tannig salon as a teenager. I'm not the tanning bed queen that you think I am ;) It probably would help right now though....think I'll try it!
And thanks for all of the other suggestions!
Post a Comment