Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Seriously!!!!!

This should not be that hard! I just took Kamiryn and left her in a strange new place with people that are not family members or close personal friends. I do not know the 19 other children with whom she will spend her day. Yet hundreds of thousands of parents do this every September. I too have had 2 of the other 3 attend Kindergarten at public school. So really it shouldn't be this hard for me. So why do I feel like I just let my 5 year old board a plane by herself to a third world country???? Oh yeah, I know why.....because she is my Kamiryn Zoe Rose girl. Excuse while I go find a mass ammount of chocolate to conusme and have myself a good cry. Then I will dilligently homeschool the other 3 because that was the intended purpose. Oh and maybe to seperate my precious little princess and I for two to three days a week. ACK!!!! *sigh* {SOB}

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What is worse, is she will come home all bubbly from such a fun adventure and full of new friends.

I'm sure your days will smooth out and you will be productive on the kindergarden days.:)

Enjoy the chocolate. It's helpful.

Lori said...

She is going to have such a fabulous day!! I am so excited for the fun and entertaining people she will meet today. They will be fast friends in no time. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Nae said...

Now I need to hear what Miss Kami had to say about the experience! I don't think you were mentally prepared for her to want to stay today, were you? ;-)

the mom~ said...

Wendy said exactly what I was thinking :)