Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Dad


I have 2 dads. I call them both dad. I realize that this is sometimes confusing to people. Like last GNO when Salena and I were informed....."you two might know which dad you're referring to, but you're going to have to tell us, because we don't know." So it is my Dad Ron's birthday today. When the girls asked how old he will be I said 25 and they didn't question me! It has been good to have my dad live here in town for this past year and a half. The grand kids love him and when he is feeling well he is a lot of fun to be around. He likes my cooking, loves my mom, has a dry sense of humor and loves to be outside. I am doubly blessed to have 2 dads and I am so VERY grateful that you are one of them!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Nae said...

Happy birthday, Dad Ron!

the mom~ said...

Happy 25th Dad!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dad, Aaron called and left a message earlier then was busy all day, I dont know if he called back but we send our love