skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Miranda has often talked about wanting to be a NASA engineer when she grows up. She has a mind for figuring things out and we think she'd be great at it. This morning I was laying in bed visiting with the girls and telling stories about when they were little. I told the story of my migraine headaches when Miranda was a baby (starting when she was 6 months until about 14 or 15 months) and how she would be so quiet and just take care of me. Madi piped up and told Miranda that maybe she should be a doctor when she grows up instead of that "train whistler person!" At first we didn't know what she was talking about, but I quickly put it all together. Hilarious. All this time when we were talking NASA engineer, Madi was picture Miranda in the engine of a train! That Madi girl is just too darn funny.
4 comments:
That is so cute. Your girls give me a tooth ache. So sweet.
LOL!!! I love the cute things kids can come up with!
baw ha ha! Awesome, Madi! Plus I think Miranda would be a great NASA Engineer as well!
Hahaha!
Post a Comment