I just love Christmas vacation. Finishing off the rest of the holiday goodies. The kids going out to play in the snow. The tree is still up as a reminder of the good times we've had. Sleeping in and staying in jammies all day if we want to! Going to the movies. Being more relaxed and saying yes more often to the girls. Next Monday we'll go back to school, but in the meantime it's nice to have a clean house, work on projects, have time for reading, visiting and doing whatever the heck I want to do! I know that by the end of the week I'll need to refocus, regroup and get ready to get back on track, but for right now I am loving our time off.
Are you having a break? How are you spending your time? Come on....tell me all about it!
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


4 comments:
We, too, are just "hanging out". Of course, chores still need to be done (in the house AND the barn!) but I'm thinking we may even take another 1/2 week or full week of vacation.
I can do that--I'm the administration!!!
The kids have done LOTS and LOTS of sledding, snowmobiling, and just playing with one another. It's been good for me to see.
Uh...you know what I've been doing...LOL
We took the kids bowling yeasterday. Jim has finally relaxed his speed-bowling technique so we all can enjoy a couple of games. Today I'll probably go bug one of my friends that I haven't seen in a while and we have been shoveling A LOT of stinking snow. I do like the break from school though...good chance to sleep in...when Jim isn't setting his alarm!!!argh.
Much the same as you... been screwing around a loving the time off. We have been playing wii, sleeping-in, napping, went to Fargo twice, playing with our new dog, going to go to Marley and Me this afternoon and lots of reading. We want to go skiing, but haven't worked that in yet. I did make it to the 9:00 AM class today at the Y taught by Val. It was fun!
Post a Comment