For my incredible husband!!!
For the best friends in the entire world. Really how did I find each of you? Okay, so I know the answer to that!
For a loving Father in Heaven.
For His son Jesus Christ atoning for my sins, providing a way for me to live with Him and my family forever.
For the restored gospel of Jesus Christ back on the earth in these latter days.
For the wonderful time I've had with extended family this week. (It's been like a week long sleepover for the kids.)
For the freedoms that living in this country provides to each of us.
For the service men and women everywhere that have made so many sacrifices to preserve that freedom.
For conveniences like razors and shaving cream, butter that I don't have to churn myself, toothbrushes and countless other things that I take for granted each and every day.
For Dove dark chocolate.
For my camera, bed, pillows and fresh flowers.
For each of you!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


2 comments:
I had a great thanksgiving and am thankful for you as well :)
I am thankful for your family. Thanks for EVERYTHING you do for me.
Post a Comment