When it looks like this outside...
This is what I am doing inside.
And I really don't mind a rainy day as long as I have a good book to cozy up with.
And this was a really good book.
What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
the occasional musings, rants, reflections and weird dreams of this ordinary mom.
This is what I am doing inside.
And I really don't mind a rainy day as long as I have a good book to cozy up with.
And this was a really good book.
What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
5 comments:
I'm with you, but not yesterday and it was cold too!!
Add a snuggly dog at my feet and that's what I do too.
It used to be outside playing in it...too bad we grow up and think we are too big for such childish things. I love playing in the rain. Although I bet it is tooooo cold in Minnesota to play in the rain. But I am for a good book during any kind of weather! Do you like your book? I think Dina is reading that same book...well in Dina's case finished it, she is one of those girls that no book takes more than 72 hours. I killed her with Eclipse. It took me so long to read and she just wanted to discuss it. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! How warm should we prepare? I was wondering, Leslie is a size 7 do you have some stuff that she can use, then I would be able to pack a little lighter. I am a little worried about the 3 planes. :), luggage changes etc. I would love to go with just two carry ons.
I love to snuggle on the couch with either a good book to read or a good movie to watch. Of course, I need to have yummy homemade soup to eat to make the rainy day complete!
When it looks like that outside my pillow is what looks best to me :)
Post a Comment