Monday, September 15, 2008

Too Much Info

The ABC's of Me
I got tagged by my good friend Charlene. Now you'll know more than you'll want to know about me.

A-Attached or Single- Attached
B-Best Friend-Salena
C-Cake or Pie-depends on the flavors of either...pecan pie and chocolate prom cake
D-Day of the Week-Friday
E-Essential Item-My pillows
F-Favorite Color- Green, but red is a very close second
G-Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms- EEEWWW Neither (me too! gross)
H-Hometown- So. California
I-Indulgence-Dove Dark Chocolate and curling up with a good book oh and apple cider from the coffee place...YUM!
J-January or July- July in MN, January in CA
K-Kids-4 smart and beautiful daughters (They are in bed so I like them right now.)
L-Life is Incomplete Without-My Family
M-Marriage Date-July 6, 1991
N-Number of Siblings-4
O-Oranges or Apples-Apples...especially in Caramel Apple Pie...and Honeycrisp are my favorite!
P-Phobias or Fears-Falling short
Q-Quote- Co-operation is the key to our success.
R-Reason to Smile-Cute things that my kids say and do.
S-Season-Fall. Most definitely!
T-Tag 3-Christine, Debbie and Renae.....OH WAIT, RENAE DOESN'T HAVE A BLOG!!!
U-Unknown Fact- Really I can't think of anything blog appropriate!
V-Vacation Destination-Wales to see my cousin and Aunt
W-Worst Habit-I yell...A Lot (ME TOO!!!)
X-X-Rays or Ultrasound- Ultrasound for sure...much more pleasant outcome. Too bad I'm past that.
Y-Your Favorite Food-good sushi or seafood
Z-Zodiac Sign-Libra

7 comments:

the mom~ said...

those are good! And Renae needs to blog and put all her awesome pics up. Renae...can you hear us?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Good to learn more about Heather! I was wondering who the (me too's) are from?

Heather said...

Sue, I had copied and pasted Lori's ABC's so the me too's are me agreeing with Lori's answers.
Salena...you are home *sigh*. I was hoping you'd stop by and drop off some leftover pie for me.
Where there at least any more apples? I'm going to bed now. You can tell me in the morning.

Lori said...

Cool, and thanks for the sibling explaination. I hope school goes better for you today. I have to find a new paint color. Too flesh tone crayon for me. ick

Nae said...

I hear ya! It's just that my darn job keeps interfering with my personal life. Maybe I'll get a blog going over Christmas break. ;-) Glad to hear honeycrisp are your favorite and hope your week is going well.

Debra said...

Thanks for the tag...I recently did my ABC's on my blog, must of been in August.

Charlene said...

Hey!! you guys are talking about pie...and apples?:) I hope you enjoyed that even though I know you are sooo busy!