Yesterday was a good day. Busy, but good attitudes and we got a lot done.
Here is a conversation in my home already this morning.
Me "Seriously Miranda if we don't have 2 good days in a row here soon I'm NOT going to be able to hang in here much longer!"
Madi pipes up....."Like a loose tooth ready to fall out?
yes Madi.....EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


5 comments:
How funny.
Josh just lost a tooth. Although they don't get loose enough to just fall out. He works them and pulls them out long before they get that loose.
How did you not run from the house screaming??? I think you need a break. I need a break too. Where should we go? Bermuda?
Lori, Bermuda, Tahiti, Hawaii, the dump.....WHEREVER!!!
Just remember - we get to all run away soon... Girls weekend here we come!!
Oh no kidding Renae...I'm all over this girls weekend! I can't wait to birdwatch...lol :) And Heather, lets hit the dump tomorrow...maybe we can look at some hotties dumpin' trash?!?!?!
Post a Comment