Sunday, September 21, 2008

grab your sweater and come on over!

The leaves are starting to change! Fall is coming!!!
It is my very favorite time of year.
Apparently Kamiryn feels the same way.
Kami- Do you see those trees??? Do you see those trees???

We need to start planning fall!!!

Me- We need to start planning fall???

Kami-We need to start planning fall, with sweaters on!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Did you know Fall is just a good (I put good in there only because I didn't want to sound too pissy by putting in BAD) way to end summer. It's what comes next that has me all in a dither.

the mom~ said...

What a great picture this is! Today marks the first day of FALL!!!

Charlene said...

love the picture-not looking forward to what comes next:(

Nae said...

I love, love, love Autumn too! Here is a little poem I found...
"Leaves in the Fall come tumbling down,
Scarlet and yellow, russet and brown,
Leaves in the garden are swept in a heap,
The trees are ready for sleep.
A fallen leaf is nothing more
than a summers wave good bye."