

14 years ago today I held my little boy Joshua Dane Hubert.
Every September 20 we celebrate Joshua Day. Today we held a balloon release. This was our 3rd one. We all write notes and tie them to the strings of the balloons. You can't tell from the pictures but there were 14 blue balloons (one for each year) and one white balloon. Salena brought a lovely potted Gerbera daisy plant...my favorite and wrote a note for the balloon release. We had pizza for dinner and just enjoyed the day together as a family.
Missing our son and big brother.
But still knowing that even though we miss him it's all good.
I am so very grateful for our knowledge that through Jesus Christ families can be together forever. Today and every day I am so very grateful for my family.
All 7 of us.


4 comments:
thank you for letting me send a note off to my dear Joshua. I knew you'd love the flowers too :)
Forever and Always...Joshua!
Im so sorry for the loss of your son Joshua. I think its pretty neat that you celebrate him always and forever.
what a wonderful memory to give to your girls!
I love your tradition and I am so grateful you had your family all gathered 'round for strength and support. Joshua will always be your treasured son and the girls' big brother.
Post a Comment