skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And off key,out of tune and very enthusiastically. If you've ever had a birthday phone call from my family you know what I'm talking about. Today is Derek's 37th birthday and I'm sure that the neighbors could hear us singing. We are busy now, but I wanted to post now so everyone could comment and wish Derek a very happy birthday. I'll post fun photos from his breakfast in bed and present opening later. Happy birthday to my tall, dark, handsome, hardworking, fun-loving, can almost always make me laugh, new cell phone owning, best dad in the whole wide world for our girls, book reading, water skiing, basketball loving, 37 year old husband. I love you Derek.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Derek!!! Hopefully, you had a day off and enjoyed your day with your family!!!
Have a wonderful birthday, Derek! "...And many more...."
Happy Birthday Derek!!!! What a fun day!! We miss you guys and are excited that we are bloggers now, my kids were excited to see pictures of yours.
Happy birthday Derek!!!
Dude, so where are the pictures...I've been waiting up to see them and now I've got to go to bed.I'll have to wait until mornig now.
Oh and it must record CA time because it's really 11:48, not 9:48, lol
OOPS, I got totally sidetracked Salena. The pictures will have to be posted tomorrow. You should have reminded me hours ago when we were on the phone. ttyt.
Just like me, a day late. I hope your birthday was fabulous and wonderful and so great. But if you're like me it was great because your family was there.
Happy Birthday Derek! I swear you haven't aged a day since a met you about a hundred years ago! You look great. And what a beautiful family you have. Thanks for always taking such good care of Heather.
Post a Comment