Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday

Today is gorgeous!!! It is most definitely cooler and less humid than yesterday with a nice cool breeze. I much prefer having the house open with the breeze passing through than all shut up with the air on!
So today my to do list includes:
canning strawberry-rhubarb jam a
a trip to the library a
going to get Derek's birthday gift a
finalizing RS pic-nic plans for this Wednesday a
bill paying (ick!) a
helping the girls with 4-H fair projects a
a trip to Wal-Mart a
a trip to Target a
uploading photos a
laundry (my sheets are in the wash now) a

I've already done dishes, cleaned the kitchen (can't work in a messy kitchen!), started the laundry, and read to the girls for about 45 minutes.
Okay, time to get dressed and get going! Have a good productive Saturday.

eta: I don't usually get it all done. I think posting my to do's here for all of you to see made me more accountable. Thanks. :) Tomorrow I'll share photos of the jam.

What's on your list for today???

4 comments:

Lori said...

Well, my day will consist of going to the Phelps Mills Festival and going to lunch with my girls and watching Jo squirm while she explains the ticket she got last night to her Grandpa. Too funny!

Christine said...

Singing to my two year old when really what I want to do is spank his bottom. He has been so naughty lately. Most of my energy goes into effective, non-hitting discipline...today was a good day...not always that way for me! I mean good in that I sang and didn't spank...he was still a terror. I just didn't let him get the best of me. Thank heaven the 7 and 5 year old are obedient and the 1 year old doesn't know how to be naughty yet!

the mom~ said...

I worked and then we went to the zoo, super WM and then to the Kelley's house where I had a migraine and felt sick!
Today was MUCH better!

Wendy said...

Let's see. Saturday Craig went fishing all day. So I took the boys to the quilt show. The didn't like it much. But then we went to Costco and got the Star Wars movies. (I only had one, but now I have all 6.) And the boys loved watching Skywalker and company.

I was much more productive on Friday. I sewed 4 blocks.