Saturday, July 26, 2008

huh???what???

I am back from almost a week at the lake. Every summer for the last several years Derek's parents rent a cabin at the lake resort that they have their trailer at for us to stay in for a week or so. This was our week. We had a fabulous time. My children are all golden brown, tired and blissfully absorbed in their own little worlds at the moment (darn it.....I spoke too soon!!!). I however am just about brain dead. And I have to go start the laundry and figure out something for dinner. I will post photos and highlights on Monday I think.
On a different note, Derek and my dear friend Renae are running in our area's version of a triathlon tomorrow.
Help me root them on.....
GO DEREK!!!!!
GO RENAE!!!!!
Oh and Renae's husband is participating too.
GO STEVE!!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Good luck to the team. Hope they are successfull!

the mom~ said...

Go Derek, Renae and Steve!!!