Sunday, July 27, 2008

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

From L to R you are looking at the legs of Derek, Steve and Renae.
Renae is the runner in the green top and black pants.
SHE DID AWESOME!!!!
Her time was right around 1 hour and 42 minutes.
She totally rocked the whole thing.
Good job Renae, I am so proud of you!!!


Oh, these guys did great too! I don't know their times when adjusted for the heat that they were in, but they both came in around 2 hours and 12 minutes or so. Derek and Steve both did well and in the end they were matched up pretty well, coming in within seconds of each other. (No big surprise there.....right Nae?)
GOOD JOB DEREK and STEVE!!!!
I am proud of you guys too!
Derek did really well this year. This was his 3rd year and this was the first time that I did not have the impulse to call an ambulance for him.
Definite improvement....YAY!!!!
Congratulations to all of the participants and especially to these three!!!



3 comments:

the mom~ said...

Duh...of course Renae rocked it, Way to go girl, you are INCREDIBLE!!! To Steve and Derek, you guys rock too... :)
Hey maybe next I'll join them...hahaha

Lori said...

Well done!! It almost makes me wish I had participated. No, not really. I am just so impressed. Way to go!!!

Nae said...

Heather, you and your girls were the best cheerleaders there! I hope I didn't have my serious "game face" on in all your pics because it made me smile when I heard your cheers! I get to cross "triathlon" off my bucket list :-) I love Miranda's perspective that I got first. You are the best!