
Chances are pretty good that even if you haven't met Kamiryn, she probably loves you. Kamiryn does have favorite people, but do not dismay. Even if you've never given her gum at church on Sundays, provided her with sparkly, large or dangly clip on earrings, or are her favorite Auntie...you are still likely on her list of people she loves.
Not that she has a list.

Kamiryn loves you if you are related in any way. Kamiryn loves you if you make her chocolate milk when she comes to your house. Kamiryn loves you if you have a cute son that she occasionally gets mail from. She loves you if you have ever sent her something in the mail. Kamiryn loves you if you are a cute boy that tells her she is beautiful. Kamiryn loves you if you have ever babysat for her. She loves you if you've ever told her that she is cute, beautiful, adorable or fabulous (trust me, she remembers). Kamiryn loves you if you've ever given her a present......or if you've ever given me a present.

Especially if you've sent either of us flowers. Or chocolate. Kamiryn loves you if we have ever prayed for you. Or if she has seen you in a photograph (like your Christmas card photo or on your blog).
Kamiryn loves you if you've ever smiled kindly at her. Or if you let her sit on your lap at church. Or if you deliver our mail. Or let us cross a busy street on our bikes and shout out a friendly greeting. Or if you stop and ask us for directions (http://over-reacting.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-am-sooo-in-trouble.html). Kamiryn loves all of her Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles, cousins, distant relations, ancestors and neighbors. Even if you are Ethan's Auntie, Uncle or Grammy and not hers. She especially loves you if you live far away and come visit her.

Especially if you've sent either of us flowers. Or chocolate. Kamiryn loves you if we have ever prayed for you. Or if she has seen you in a photograph (like your Christmas card photo or on your blog).
Kamiryn loves you if you've ever smiled kindly at her. Or if you let her sit on your lap at church. Or if you deliver our mail. Or let us cross a busy street on our bikes and shout out a friendly greeting. Or if you stop and ask us for directions (http://over-reacting.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-am-sooo-in-trouble.html). Kamiryn loves all of her Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles, cousins, distant relations, ancestors and neighbors. Even if you are Ethan's Auntie, Uncle or Grammy and not hers. She especially loves you if you live far away and come visit her.
Kamiryn has a lot of love to give.
WE LOVE HER SO MUCH.


6 comments:
If only everyone could have a little more "Kami" in them, then the world would be a better place! Kamiryn is a charmer!!
Awww..that is Kamiryn for sure. But she'll really love you if you give her those big, sparkly usually ugly clip earrings :)
If everyone had a Kamiryn there would be no low self-esteem in the world. What a pick-me-up she is. She can pull me out of my deepest dulldroms (and believe me when I says...not many people can do that)So I guess, what i'm trying to say is Kamiryn I love you too.
Emma loves you too, Kamiryn!
Kamiryn,
I love you, I love your mommy too. Your mommy and daddy have a LOT of love, I bet that is how you learned so good to love everyone. I can't wait to meet you in person someday. Neither can Shane. And if you ever come visit me I will buy as much Chocolate milk as you can drink.
I loved this Blog Heather, so cute. Love you all,
Christine and Shano
Maybe when I grow up more, I can be a bit more like Kamiryn.
I loved reading about her.
Post a Comment