Friday, March 28, 2008

I am SOOO in trouble....

Okay, so yesterday the little girls and I took a walk. Because after 17 months of FRIGID temperatures we can FINALLY do that again here in this part of the country. As we were walking along a man slowed in the road to ask for directions. He was a nice looking man in his late 40's/ early 50's with a pleasant voice. I was unable to help him locate his desired destination and he drove away.
After a few seconds Kami muses....." I like that man".
Me, seeing a teaching moment ask
"If he asked you to go for a ride with him would you get in his truck?"

And she replies with an incredulous "NOOOOOO!!!!"
pauses and then adds......




"Not without a booster."











2 comments:

Charlene said...

At least she was half safe!:)

the mom~ said...

OMGosh this is great! Well not great but you kwim...