

Happy Mother's day to all of you fabulous women out there. I love Mother's Day. It's the one guaranteed day each year when I am not tempted to mutter the title phrase. Today (and every day really), I love being the Momma. And it isn't just because of the yummy breakfast in bed, the pretty corsage, the fun gifts or Steven grilling my steak for dinner. No, really it is because of my FABULOUS girls and their AWESOME dad. I love my family so very much and I absolutely love being the mom. Thanks guys!


7 comments:
That is a very pretty picture of you. Sounds like your family did a good job making you feel like a princess. Way to go girls!
Lori, Kamiryn took that picture of me. My head is tilted so that it would be in the photo...lol.
Your pictures turn out great no matter who has the camera! I am glad that you had a great Mother's Day!!!
Sorry that deleted comment was from me, I published it twice!
you are such a cute mom!! Love the pictures, glad you had a good day. Saw your layout in Blueprints 2, it looks great!! Congrats
Awww....happy mothers day to you! Glad you had a nice day.
Post a Comment