


Here she is when she finally got to hold a lamb. She was so sweet and totally thrilled. Then as big sisters often do, one of hers rushed forward, startled the lamb and her turn was over. Then she proceeded to chase the other little lambs much to the farmers dismay. Then it was time to go. They are already talking about going again although not one of them was a happy girl at the end of the looong car ride home. Hey. How come it always takes longer to get home than it did to get there? Okay. Gotta go.


5 comments:
Kamiryn, you are soooooo cute!!! How cute you look holding the lamb!!!
Awwww....how sweet! I love her look in the last picture!
I love that she got to hold the lamb too. We are going to visit some new lambs on Memorial Day. My friend raises sheep, and she has a Memorial Day party every year where the kids can help her feed the lambs on a bottle.
Yea for Kami.
How cool! I bet our girls would get along. Lauren is such the animal lover herself.
How fun! I showed Shane the pictures and you can tell Kami that he thinks she is CUTE! :)
Post a Comment