Tuesday, May 6, 2008

content

*Today was the first day to open up the whole house for the day. It has been heavenly.
*Perfect temperature and a nice breeze.
*There's a meatloaf cooking in my oven and Yukon Gold potatoes boiling on the stove.
*Country music in the background.
*We had a great homeschool day with all the girls getting their work ALL DONE by 3pm. (this is huge!)
*Derek should be home for dinner.
*I have a big batch of photos ready to pick up at Wal-Mart.
*Looks like rain.......so happy we played outside all day (well, since 3pm anyway).
*Reading a good book by Amanda Soule called the Creative Family. I just got it from the library. http://www.amazon.com/dp/1590304713/?tag=soul01-20
*Also loving the Debt Proof living lifestyle. http://www.debtproofliving.com/rss_articles.asp?ID=38095
*Just an overall good day. Makes me feel like creating something. Isn't this cute?http://kimarcher.typepad.com/weblog/2008/04/happy-garden-ho.html
*Okay.....gotta go check the taters.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I love it when the weather really becomes outside weather. Yesterday I worked out in the raspberries. I cut out all the old, dead canes and dug out the dandilions. I watered the raspberries and my flower patches. Today Craig has the water going in the pasture. It's a true Spring week. My yellow tulips are glorious. I hope your whole week is just as wonderful.

Heather said...

thanks Wendy....I've been missing OR lately. I'm sure you get a much better spring than we do. And I wish we had raspberries. Yum.

Charlene said...

What a cute craft flower project! Were you listening to Rascal Flatts?

Heather said...

LOL, Charlene. I was listening to 96.5.

Charlene said...

You knew I had to ask!:) That name will forever remind me of you and Salena!!

Lori said...

You rock. I am also enjoying the sun.

kamesse said...

I am a huge fan of Mary Hunt, after she spoke at my MOPS group. Between her and Dave Ramsey, I should have no reason to be in debt!