1. A fairly new obsession for me is old movies. My dh has been getting one or two a month from Netflix for us to watch......my new (old) favorites are Breakfast at Tiffany's (I loved it!) and Casablanca.
2. I cannot sleep with socks on. Sometimes I try (when my feet are really cold), but I wake up in the morning sockless and have to search for my socks somewhere at the bottom of the bed.
3. My current breakfast of choice is Raisin Bran. But it has to be Post not Kellogg's.
4. I love to buy quilting books, quilt patterns, quilt kits and fabric. But.........I've never actually made(completed) a quilt.
5. Before I quit watching R rated movies (sometime in the mid to early 90's) , I loved horror flicks. I've seen all of the Poltergeist movies, all of the Nightmare on Elm Streets, Amityville Horror and lots more. And most of those I've seen several times each. We had cable.
Okay as thrilling as that was for you, now it is your turn.
Tell me 5 things that I probably don't know about you.
And that includes all you lurkers.
Come out of hiding and let me know you're there......


18 comments:
This isn't going to be easy since you know virtually EVERYTHING about me but...
1.I am wearing black underwear today.
2. My real dream car other than my Odyssey is a Corvette(maybe you knew this already?)
3. I dont like white chocolate.
4. I prefer to wear my eyeliner on top even though I wear it on the bottom.
5.I have my belly button pierced.
1. I think we would get along irl because I have similar tastes to your sister. Except the white chocolate thing. That has to be a sin.
2. Ive been reading your blog since it started. Kinda stalkerish huh? ROFL I prefer the term lurker.
3. I live in Indiana and I hate it. I miss Illinois even though it's only 5 minutes away.
4. I've been doing hair since I was 17. But my dream job aside from that is a party planner.
5. I have to eat salty in combination with sugary. Chocolate covered pretzels for example.
Ok, this is not so easy, considering how well your sister and you remember everything!
1.I am anal when it comes to cooking. I have to measure everything exactly or I will start over!
2.I dated my dance teacher in college.
3.I sent a Dear John letter to a missionary.
4.I have ridden a Harley, not drive.
5.I am terrified of heights, so you will almost never see me on a roller coaster!
Val, welcome to my blog!!! Thank you so much for coming out of lurkdom and making yourself known on my blog. I would love to be a party/event planner too! I've never been to Indiana, but I love Illinois. And do I have a sweet and salty recipe to share with you....you'll love it! Thanks for being here....it's nice to meet you!
Oh, btw.....Salena does NOT have her belly button pierced! LOL!
Hello Heather, I've been enjoying your blog, it's fun.
1. I was not born in a hospital, but the doctors office in Henning.
2. I would love to be on Jeopardy someday.
3. I love fall.
4. I have 42 cousins
5. I write left-handed
Hi Heather!
I like to click on Salena's blogroll, and enjoy checking out yours. You have a beautiful family!
1. My parents almost named me Heather, but decided not to have a name that started with the same letter as my last name.
2. I had an all pink baby shower after our doctor told us we were having a girl. We had to come up with a BOY's name after three days of no sleep in the hospital! (Hunter)
3. I'm 32 years old and it dawned on me the other day that my husband and I have been together for more than half my life! 9-9-92 was the day we started "going out", lol.
4. I dumped my first crush in junior high school when I realized that he expected me to kiss him every single day, after he ate Funyuns for lunch! Gag!!
5. Whenever I watch the Biggest Loser, I feel the urge to eat a bowl of ice cream.
Oh Karen, those are hillarious!!!
ok, Heather's right I dont have a belly ring, that would make anyone ill to see it. I just couldn't think of anything else she doesnt know about me, she even knew what I had for breakfast. Shessh!
I can't believe you don't know everything about me already...let's see...
1- I normally don't really like little kids. They're sticky and loud. I genuinely like yours...go figure that one out!
2- I am equally obsesed with purple and pink.
3- I stink at spelling and typing.
4- I'm a shy person.
5- I would love a nose piercing or tattoo on my ankle.
I guess that about covers it.
Lori, that is a 'go figure', since I have kids that are both sticky and loud! And I had kinda figured that out about you! Welcome Debbie and Karen, two more lurkers that I didn't know were here! Thank you all, this is fun. And funyun breath....that is EWWWW! lol
I'm still waiting to hear from Nae and my dad and anyone else still lurking....come on out and join in the fun.
Oh and Jenn too.
Better late then never, right? :-)
1. I want to be a vegetarian, but I am allergic to soy, my husband is super carnivorous, and I am too lazy to make separate meals.
2. I rarely grocery shop and only cook on the weekends (my hubby is a saint).
3. I love to balance the checkbook & it has to be right down to the penny 100%!
4. In high school, i played basketball, ran track, played trumpet & piano & was a cheerleader. Today the only thing that even resembles those previous activities is that I still like to run and yell a lot.
5. I wax my upper lip and unfortunately, it is frequent.
How did I do?
Wow Nae, you did great....I didn't know 3 of the 5 things about you. I already knew #'s 2 and 4.....but I had NO IDEA about #'s 1 and 5! Cool.(that I learned something new about you;)
i was pretty sure you wouldn't think my hair problems were "cool". i blame it on my german heritage.
Five things you may not know about me...
1. I have on a little pink, triangle headband that was my grandma's. My husband hates it, says I look like a house keeper (well duh!) and can only wear it when I clean...I am wearing it...and not cleaning...shhhhh!
2. I sneak chocolate when my dh is asleep.
3. I pat my kids to bed or give them "specials", pats are when I pat their back several times, 10, or 20 or sometimes more, they beg for pats. "Specials" are when I get next to their ear and tell them something special about them that day.
4. I lost 15 pounds in the last 4 months, 3 found me camping this weekend.
5. I want another baby...
Well that is all I've got!
Chris,
Good job, I didn't know any of those things about you. And I won't tell your husband about the headband or the chocolate. And guess what? I want another baby too. It just isn't going to happen. So now I want to go back to school to be a labor and delivery or peds nurse. I REALLY like babies. But none of you knows that about me right? HA!
The Thought of loving up someone's baby fresh from God and then letting them do all the hard stuff is very appealing! I like your idea. Ryan asked me the other day if I would ever want to be a nurse. But after getting my BS a couple years ago, I venture to say it will be a long time before I read anything I "have" to read. I am into the read what I like to phase of my life. I was re-reading all of these and have to praise my husband, I am so lucky he cooks or I would starve! Love you Heather, thanks this was fun!
Love, Chris
Post a Comment