Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Boys of Summer



Sing it with me......the boys are back in tow-own! From Memorial Day to Labor Day cute college boys come run a fruit/vegetable stand here in town. We love the fresh fruit and veggies and some people like the cute boys. I'm not namin' names(ughm hmm), you know who you are! Okay back to upload a boat load of photos! Have a good day.

6 comments:

the mom~ said...

Hmmmmmm...the fruit stand! (and the boys) :)
Summer has arrived!

Christine said...

And UM...when do we get a picture of the boys and not the stand? I mean, ya know for the ones that like to boys too. :) Fruit salad Yummy, Yummy!

Charlene said...

I didn't know their were "cute" college boys running the fruit stand?

the mom~ said...

I agree with Christine, we need pictures of the BOYS and not the stand...(blushing)

Heather said...

Okay, okay. I'll see what I can do. I haven't seen our favorites yet this summer. I am afraid they have graduated and gone off and gotten "real" jobs. But I'll keep an eye out and my camera ready.

the mom~ said...

Yeah I drove by today and thought that if you post a picture of the young man working today people would start to wonder about my taste in men...LOL
I haven't seen those two hotties either, I guess they are no longer fruit standers.