THE SWEET:
*we had our homeshcool spring break this week and I haven't had to teach all week
*we have had lovely spring weather all week
*today I went to Perham with a fabulous friend for shopping, lunch, donuts and wind!
*I finally got my mini-van back after a week of the loaner van that was a major hunk of junk
*my van has two working doors again.....hurray!
THE SOUR:
*snow, STUPID SNOW!!!
*it is supposed to be spring and we are in the middle of a blizzard
*I've been craving sushi since my California trip in January and my husband FORGOT to bring me sushi from the store he just spent all day in. I was longing for that sushi.
*Miranda is crabby because it is SNOWING!!!
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


2 comments:
I agree with the SOUR, it's more like CRAP!
Yeah we all had sour faces on our way to the cities....actually scary faces were more like it. We drove during the storm and it was terrible!!!
Post a Comment