Kami has already cried today.
She was carrying her cereal box, bowl and spoon all to the table and struggling a little.
Madi said "that's not hard to carry". Kami went into instant protest and fit mode and loudly whined "I'M NOT HAIRY!!!"
We had a tough time convincing her that Madi didn't tell her she was hairy. And in the back of my mind is always the same thought when this kind of thing happens......
"who cares what she called you anyway, why do you care???"
UGH.......the joy of girls. And now here's Kami to tattle on Madi. Time for me to go.
Kewpie
3 days ago


2 comments:
ROFL...
Those are the days when the sweetest sound in the world is 'good night'. I'd be in trouble if I had a stash of Ben and Jerry's ice cream after days like that. I'd eat the whole pint.
Post a Comment