I am a stay at home mom, attempting together with my hard working husband to raise our daughters in love and righteousness. Homeschool is part of that effort. Our girls are Miranda 16, Danelle 14, Madison 12 and Kamiryn is 10. I occasionally tend to over-react. At least I can laugh about it...right?
4 comments:
Oh Dani you're beautiful!!! I love that smile of yours!
Just think of the cool stories that you can tell all the boys. I'm sure they will be impressed. For some reason boys like scars.
It's wonderful how fast the body can heal itself.
You are beautiful.
Just think of the cool stories that you can tell all the boys. I'm sure they will be impressed. For some reason boys like scars.
It's wonderful how fast the body can heal itself.
You are beautiful.
She has such a beautiful smile. I'm glad everything is healing well.
Post a Comment