Today was awesome! Not that I like sick kids, because really I DON'T, but they weren't that sick and it was really nice to not go anywhere! Seriously, we have cause to leave the house
every
single
day
of
the
week.
Monday we have band and 2 dance classes,
Tuesday KZ has pre-school,
Wednesday is band,
Thursday is insane!!! Pre-school, dance, piano, volunteer responsibilities for my oldest, another dance class and book bunch.
Friday is homeschool gym and swim which thankfully has just two sessions left.
Saturday both the older girls have tap class in the morning and I clean the dance studio somewhere in there and,
Sunday is church.
So, you can see why today was a nice rest. Just a nice relaxing (yeah right) homeschool day with lots of cough medicine administered at regular intervals! And now I must go collapse. And try to be a better blogger......ya know, in my spare time!!!
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


3 comments:
Wow! That is a crazy schedule. I'm dreading the increased busyness of kids growning, and looking forward to it at the same time.
Right now Josh just has cub scouts and piano. I want to get him in swimming lessons. A pool just opened in town January. Boaz would love swimming lessons too. But I don't want an every day thing. You are super-woman.
Wow, you ARE busy! Glad it's not me, LOL.
I can totally relate!! I do hope the girls are feeling better though.
Post a Comment