One of my FAVORITE things about my sister is that she makes me laugh.
She has a great sense of humor and isn't afraid to be silly or act like a dork.
We have fun when we are together.....which doesn't seem to be often enough.
We are both busy moms with full schedules but we try to connect or check
in through facebook, phone calls, or texts at least once a day.
My favorite times are when we can get away for day to Fargo or Alec but those
times are few and far between.
I am proud of Salena as a Godly woman, sister, wife and especially as a mom.
She strives to be kind, generous, compassionate and loving.
Salena loves to celebrate her birthday for a whole week, but today is her actual factual birthday.
Please join me in wishing my seester the HAPPIEST of birthdays!
Salena loves to celebrate her birthday for a whole week, but today is her actual factual birthday.
Please join me in wishing my seester the HAPPIEST of birthdays!
HAPPY BIRFDAY my sister! I LOVE YOU!!!



3 comments:
Ahhhh, thank YOU! And, thank you for not posting this until AFTER I was done at work, the mascara rollin' down my face isn't pretty! LOVE YOU too!!!
Happiest Birthday wishes to Salena!! And I love the birthday week updates!!
Post a Comment