Friday, June 15, 2012

Open for Business



Having extra kids around always seems to spark my girls' creativity and imagination. Today with Ashlyn here the girls all collaborated (well...not Miranda) and opened a nail painting business. Unfortunately they did not have paying customers this time, but maybe with a little advertising....who knows?!? I love the freedom that my girls have in summer and I absolutely LOVE the way they choose to spend their time!
So if your in the market for a fresh coat call Madison (aka Madame Rosetta) to set up your appointment at Destiny Nail Salon today!!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I am impressed by the number of color options that you have.

maggie said...

Such a cute, fun idea!

Heather said...

Wendy, I am a mom to 4 girls. Nail polish is a common gift given to girls. I think 4 new bottles were gifted to us last week alone!

Lori said...

Too fun!!! I wish I could come support this venture...Genius!!!

the mom~ said...

In my best Jeannie voice: Awwweeeeessssooommmmeeee!
I wish I could have came too!

momof4 said...

How Fun! We totally would have come by and they could have had 3 little customers.