Monday, May 14, 2012

Service With A Smile

We have been trying something new around here. Hanging laundry out on the the clothesline. Today Madison hung out some towels and then a few hours later went out to retrieve them.


I know that she wanted to be doing something else, but she headed out without complaint. I did think it was odd that she headed out the front door. Then I peeked out the kitchen window and saw her getting off of the old green bike.
 She had a knowing smile on her face. I am sure that in her head she was making a game out of this. I love that about my Madi Girl. She really does try to make the best of everything.
 She folded each towel carefully and placed them on the rack on the back of the bike.
 She had no idea that I was watching and taking pictures through the window.
 She was deep in thought. Probably a peasant girl in a far away land.

 At last she was done and headed back around to the front.

 I met her in the front yard and watched her unload the goods.

There I was met with this sunshiney grin.
I didn't even make her refold the bath towels.
Service with a smile goes a long way in my book!

2 comments:

Lori said...

She is so funny. I love that about her. She is so giving. What a love!!

Nae said...

Madi is always a ray of sunshine! Great job of capturing her true essence!!