It's sPrInG!!!
Spring means flowers!
While we are waiting for the real deal to bloom here in Minnesota I get to enjoy these vibrant beauties every time I step outside. What a blessed Momma I am! Today I am thankful for flowers (of all kinds), my creative and caring daughters and SPRING!
I love the sunshine and the rain that makes everything nice and green.
I love the birds chirping outside.
I love the reminder of renewal and rebirth.
I love my Heavenly Father for the gifts and beauty that surrounds me every single day.
My heart is full of grattitude.




2 comments:
And I am grateful I got to see some of these wonderful creations in person! You are a blessing to me!!
I love flowers too...even the chalk variety!! I love that your sweet daughters gave you some to enjoy. We get to mow our grass on Saturday!! WOOHOO!!
Post a Comment