*We were able to have all 8 of us (2 extra girls, remember) out of the door and an hour away to church 10 minutes early!!!!
*Had to slow down and wait for 2 white tailed dear to prance across the road on our way to DL.
*We participated in a wonderful fast and testimony meeting and then headed right back home.
*Enjoyed watching big fat snowflakes fall the entire time we were in church.
*I volunteered at the second performance of Dance & Dessert and was able to watch Kamiryn and Danelle again. I seriously can NEVER have too much of watching my girls dance.
*We then headed home and changed into my pj's and popped a HUGE batch of popcorn and settled in with my family (including Abby & Kippy) for this season's showing of my all time favorite Christmas movie.....The Muppet Christmas Carol! (today's advent activity)
*I had lots of help with brinner (breakfast for dinner) and witnessed Extreme Cooking With Abby as she flung Potatoes O'Brien all over the kitchen!!!!! (Not really...but we did have fun!)
*I snuggled up once more....first with my honey and then with the girls too to watch the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.
*I wound up the day with some Gilmore Girls with the Hubert Girls (2 oldest) and now headed to bed.
*I am currently exhaling a big sigh of happiness and contentment.
*I am blessed.
Kewpie
4 days ago


3 comments:
What a perfect day. I loved the Christmas Devotional. It really sets the tone for our December.
I love this time of year. Your girls danced beautifully, loved seeing them!
Loving going back and reading these December posts...can almost imagine myself in the corner of the kitchen smiling and watching it all transpire...Love you miss you!
Post a Comment