HaPpY BiRtHdAy to YOU!!!!! Can you believe that my dear Dani girl is 13 years old?!?
I climbed in bed at 7am to tell Danelle her birth story but like a true teenager she told me that she was sleeping in and to come back later.
We had raisin bread french toast, sausage and clementines for Dani's birthday breakfast followed by a day off from homeschooling for her (and mostly for Miranda too so that she could entertain Danelle (playing wii)).
The big milestones for this birthday for Dani is that she can now wear makeup and she was delighted with her gift from Derek & I....a makeup case full of makeup and chocolate!!! She said it was what she was hoping for but that we did a good job surprising her...she thought she'd be spending her own money on makeup or sharing with me.
Miranda did a good job all day long appeasing Danelle's every wish. Dani wanted a castle cake and Miranda made it happen. It turned out great!
I am so very proud of my amazing, smart, funny, hard working, dedicated, strong and courageous Dani girl!!!! Happy birthday sweetie!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago



1 comment:
Love this collage...love you...love that beautiful 13 year old daughter of yours. Miss you all! Always running late...but I will try to get my wishes and maybe some change$$ for make up off to her this week! :) XOXOXOXOX to all!
Post a Comment