So I just checked my blog archives and it was two years ago that I did my December Daily blogposts. Last year I only managed to blog 6 times in December. I think last December was a dark and scary time for me. Not this year!
I love December. I love Christmas. I try hard to be present and enjoy and not stress or overplan during this joyous (and sometimes hectic) time of year.
We started our Christmas countdown today using our advent tree. Today's slip of paper said "Happy December 1!!! I hope that we all have a Very Perry Christmas this year" and I handed over a small gift bag. Inside was this year's Hallmark Phineas and Ferb ornament for all of hte girls to share. I wasn't sure how the one ornament for 4 girls thing would go, but it was a hit!!! Miranda was actually thrilled which isn't very easy to do.
Most of our countdown will be things we do together as a family that are no cost or low cost, but on days that I work an 8 hour shift I have to be a bit more creative!
I am happy that we started out our season with smiles and and attitude of grattitude. I am looking forward to this Christmas season and sharing all of it here on my blog.
{okay, blogger has a new format and my pictures that I edited and rotated in elements are still posting sideways here on my blog. Anyone know how I can fix this???}
Kewpie
3 days ago




1 comment:
I love the ornament!! I love your blog. I love your family. I love December. And I love you!! Happy Christmas Time my friend!!!
Post a Comment