I too am having mixed emotions right now.
I am sad to see summer go, but also looking forward to fall.
We have had an awesome, amazing and very busy summer. Lots of trips, company and happenings around here. All mixed in with dance camps, YW (church) camp, work, races, daily living and all the other regular life stuff. I feel "behind" on my blogging, but thankfully I do not feel behind on living.
Things are good.
I will be back here reporting on all the happenings very soon.
First I have to squeeze every last bit of fun and sunshine out of this Minnesota summer before it is all gone......which will happen soon enough.
But that will be okay I suppose.
After all I do love a Minnesota fall!!!!


3 comments:
You blogged about the bi-polar leaf :)
Minnesota Fall only means one thing...Minnesota Winter is right around the corner. I think I'll pass on that one. Nebraska Fall however...beautiful and exciting. The end of super hot days and the start of cool weather. Winter here is a breeze compared to what you have coming. Wanna move here?? :)
Yes, Salena....I just couldn't help myself! It summed up my feelings perfectly!!! Lori....your summers are too hot for me. If I can just come see you every February during presidents weekend and get a fix of early spring I think I will endure MN seasons....I REALLY DO LOVE A Minnesota Spring, Summer and Fall!!!!
Post a Comment