Wednesday, July 6, 2011

20 YEARS!!!!!

I LOVE this guy!!! I am so very blessed to have him for my husband. We were way too young, but Heavenly Father knew just what he was doing when he matched the two of us up. Not everyone gets his sense of humor but it is one of my favorite things about him. I have a list of 20 things that I love about my sweet buns, but no time to post them now. I will update this tomorrow.
Right now I have a hot date.


4 comments:

Lori said...

Sweet buns....not sure if I should laugh uncontrollably or vomit in my mouth ;D.....Seriously, you guys are such a great couple. You compliment each other very well. Here's to another 20...and beyond!!!

the mom~ said...

Happy TwEnTy years!!!

Christine said...

Two of my wonderfully favorite people...living the beautiful dream of forever together... I couldn't be happier!!! ;) And it was so LOVE at Second SIGHT! You know you are lying if you claim otherwise! ;)

Melissa said...

Wow--happy anniversary!