In the process of cleaning and purging for our yard sale I came across the dress that I wore to my Senior prom. I then of course had to go digging for photos. Here I am at 17 with my prom date CMB. I loved this dress and even though I would NEVER be able to wear it again I have held on to it all these years. Shocking....I know!
So I pulled the dress out and in the process of deciding what to do with it I called Miranda up to try it on....complete with the same gold shawl that I wore with the dress and an updated pair of similar black heels.
This is my Miranda girl in my Senior Prom dress......she is rocking it......No?
She of course declared that she would NOT EVER wear this dress and then I suppose sudden inspiration struck, because she came out a few minutes later with a black tee underneath......the rest of the get up was Dani and I working our magic. So maybe the pink boots are not quite Miranda, but she did ask if she could wear this to the next church dance. I think she looks pretty cute.... so why not?
New life for an old dress. Tons of things are leaving our house this week.
New life for an old dress. Tons of things are leaving our house this week. And it kinda makes me happy. :)



4 comments:
She absolutely rocks that dress! Awesome!
A very darling and fun re-purpose!
I can't even tell you how much I love this blog post. That dress is super fly!! I'm glad you kept it.
I love it!
Post a Comment