Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lost and Found.....and Lost again.

Well losing really.

Hard work helped me lose 22 pounds since January 3.



This helped my find 4 of those pounds again. Okay. So maybe it isn't the popcorn that did it. The fabulous, crisp, air popped kernels on their own aren't so bad. Maybe it is the 3 tablespoons of golden, melted butter that gets drizzled onto each bowl full. And just maybe it is because I am eating a bowl a day by myself. Ugh. Yesterday, Danelle was ready to enroll me in a twelve step program. I have something better though. For Mother's Day Derek got me a fitbit. I have a goal of 10,000 steps a day. That's WAY more than 12 steps! I am doing pretty good so far.



I will lose again!



The popcorn will not win!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol good luck! The fitbit looks really cool! I also told my husband about your cabana boy vacation in the living room and he laughed. I still think that is so funny! :)

Christine said...

I love you! I eat the whole bowl of air popped popcorn too...but I really do like it without butter. I put some sea salt on it and I am good to go. I don't know if that will help or not. Celebrate the victory...Still 18 pounds down I AM SO PROUD OF YOU...and you will banish that 4 again in NO TIME! :) I have 10 more pounds left to lose my baby weight from little Derek...but then I have 30 more after that to get where I want to. I think you look fabulous. You are my role model. Today I went to a baptism. In between the getting dressed part there were testimony's and I bore my testimony, but part of it was about the opportunity I had to share that testimony with you, and how that blessed me, and you and our families. I LOVE YOU SIS!!! MORE THAN WORDS! Today is the 15th...I can hardly wait...counting down! ;)

Lori said...

You kick those pounds to the curb. You're just that kind of cool. I do love the fitbit. I noticed you had almost 20,000 steps the other day. What'd ya do...put it on Maddie ;)

Heather said...

Thanks Shauna. I love my fitbit and cabana boys too!
Sis....no butter? Wish I like my popcorn that way. I am SOOOO excited for your visit....not much time left now!!
LOL Lori....no, that was all me. Derek and Miranda wanted me to get on the treadmill at 10:30 at night just to push it to the 20,000 steps mark. I opted for bed instead. I walked to the lake that day and then ran/walked around 3 times and walked home again. My fitbit has also motivated me to take Noah for his long (pooping) walk each morning. You will also see that I didnt do much over the weekend. Too bad I don't get steps for sitting and watching gg with Dani! ;)

the mom~ said...

I don't like the butter either!
20,000 HOLY COW! I probably get 200 steps a day...maybe I need a fibit too!?!