Saturday, January 15, 2011

We must be having fun.....

I cannot believe how time flies. Fourteen years ago this very day I gave birth to a beautiful 8 pound 13 ounce baby girl. It was an amazing experience and set me on a course that I could never have imagined. I often think of how persons life is shaped by their children and I am no exception. I would be a different person if I had given birth to all boys or even if someone else had come first. I am so very blessed to be the mom of these four girls and I am so very thankful for the oldest of these....my smart, funny, musical, bendy, well-read, beautiful, responsible, independent, faithful, loyal, chocolate loving, unique and AMAZING.....Miranda girl!

I love you Miranda!!!!

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

6 comments:

Lori said...

She is a sweetie!! Happy Birthday to Miranda!!!!

the mom~ said...

Happy day to her!

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, was it really 14 years ago? How did that happen? I remember coming over to your house and washing my hands so I could hold the new baby. (I am still grateful for that lesson. :)

Now she's 14. No longer a Beehive, now a Mia Maid. She can go to stake dances (gulp) and driving and dating are just around the corner.

Nae said...

Very well said, Heather. Your Miranda girl is an absolutely amazing young woman. Hope your 14th birthday was special, Miranda!

Christine said...

Happy BIrthday to Miranda girl...We sure miss her here...and no one misses her more than Baby Derek! Love and Birthday wishes!!!

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Miranda!!