We have LOTS! ~We like to go get our tree fresh from a farm, searching for that perfect one! ~We open one gift on Christmas Eve. ~I always make an egg bake for Christmas morning :) ~We do an "adopt a child" or "operation shoe box" and usually pick a GIRL and then we as a family go shop for her. It's really a lot of fun to buy for "her!" Oh and LOTS more but you already know what all mine are! :)
I am a stay at home mom, attempting together with my hard working husband to raise our daughters in love and righteousness. Homeschool is part of that effort. Our girls are Miranda 16, Danelle 14, Madison 12 and Kamiryn is 10. I occasionally tend to over-react. At least I can laugh about it...right?
1 comment:
We have LOTS!
~We like to go get our tree fresh from a farm, searching for that perfect one!
~We open one gift on Christmas Eve.
~I always make an egg bake for Christmas morning :)
~We do an "adopt a child" or "operation shoe box" and usually pick a GIRL and then we as a family go shop for her. It's really a lot of fun to buy for "her!"
Oh and LOTS more but you already know what all mine are!
:)
Post a Comment